NEW!Contains: 2 - 1in W x 5m L Roll Used for: Pediatrics, petite individuals and smaller areas such as hands
exclusively for Kinesio professionals. Dr. Kenzo Kase and Kinesio bring
to you the latest ReEvolution in Kinesio® Tex Tape with over 30 years
of research and development. Advancements in technology have now enabled
a ReEvolution that fulfills the original vision. From our original and
now world famous wave pattern design Kinesio has developed a new
enhanced and patented Fingerprint [FP] technology.
• Core properties remain for all Kinesio Taping® specifications
• Brings Nano-touch stimulation to epidermis and layers beneath
• Mimics gentle human touch yet provides a more effective hold
• Micro-grip deep set adhesive manufacturing process provides better grip and hold with
less adhesive surface area
• Higher grade cotton with more breathability
• Features a new protected weave process for improved comfort
• Hypoallergenic and latex free for all patient populations
• Exclusively available to medical care professionals
• Recommended for medical use.
The Kinesio Taping® Association highly recommends that you consult a
CKTP (Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioner) prior to applying Kinesio®
Tex Tape. Please contact the KTA to find a therapist near you or visit
our CKTP Locator page by clicking here
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 5 DAYS FOR PROCESSING AND DELIVERY.